I have not posted here in a long time. I was just not sure where I wanted to go with this blog. I guess I am still not completely sure. I guess I just want a place to put images I love or like. I surely can't print and hang every image I love in my home so maybe this will be a place for those images. Just a little outlet for me. Also sometimes I have a favorite from a photo shoot I have done. I guess it would be pretty weird to print and hang my clients in my home, so I guess this will be just images, whatever images I choose. Here are some I took of my girls just today. They have Birthdays pretty close so I to try and embrace this part of parenting I don't really like, the growing up part that is.
Had some fun playing with shadows and a big brother who decided to tag along.
1 comment:
I love it, I vote keep them coming! You do great work, and you have great models!
Post a Comment