February 26, 2009

All Things Disney

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have two guest photographers today. This pic was taken by Miss M
Photobucket
This pic was taken by Sissy. Not bad for two girls under 5.
Photobucket

3 comments:

onehm said...

Oh I am SICK that we can't go to DL RIGHT NOW! I'm so glad that you got to do this girls trip. I'm sure it was so fun.
Those Iceland Poppies are some of my all time favorite flowers. My grandpa used to plant hundreds of them in his front yard.
LOVE the Main St. shots.
And your girls have talent. Must have gotten that from their mama!!
Glad that you are back safe!

PS...my word verification is womation. :)

Cajsa said...

Those pics are awesome! You taught them well! Maybe next time you have a girls trip I wont be prego and I will have to invite myself! Haha

Micah and Jen said...

What a wonderful and fun trip for you gals!!!! and yes, super talent there by your little ones...just like their mommy! :) beautiful flower pics!