February 10, 2009

Studio

You can only get better with practice, Right? That is what I am hoping anyway, so I like to participate in the challenges these ladies have. The current challenge is to take something in your "studio." I don't really have one, but I do use my garage on occasion. I hang a backdrop on the storage shelves. I use my fun props, chairs, stool, bean bags, and my favorite subjects, my kids. When they are willing. This is what I came up with today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cajsa said...

They are the Cutest models!!!! Perfect little faces!

onehm said...

OH the cuteness!
I love Miss M. Her pose is ADORABLE!!

ZB said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. I love the chair and the light going on here. So nice and quiet. Just the way they are all the time right?

Devri said...

you need to teach me some tricks.. I am clueless if you can't tell by my photos.. you are talented lady!!!!!!